Rules for a Happy Marriage
With Valentine’s Day just 2 days away, I wanted to share with you some of the Treasures that Retrouvaille has given us.
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win the argument, let it be your mate.
4. If you have to criticize, do it Lovingly.
5. Never bring up the mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
7. Never to to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. Try to say something complimentary to your Spouse at least once a day.
9. When you’ve done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to fight and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
As with many things, easier said than done, Trust me, I know 😉
But everything worthwhile takes work. LOTS OF WORK!
And if anything is worth it, it’s your Covenant before God…your Marriage ♥
God Love You ♥